VAWP Membership Information
A membership in VAWP is a smart investment in your business. Per our mission, we provide opportunities for education and networking, and advocate on behalf of our industry’s needs. Our goal is to see our members’ businesses – and the Vermont wedding industry – flourish.
Our organization has over 170 professionals who are proud to be VAWP members and benefit from participation. We’d love to add your name to the list!
- Inform government advocacy/lobby efforts on behalf of the Vermont wedding industry
- Invitations to fun networking events with other industry professionals
- Access to professional education with experts
- Participation in the exclusive VAWP Facebook group to watch Talena’s weekly webinars and network with other VAWP members
- VAWP badge to place on your marketing materials and website
- Business listing on our directory
- Be in the business of providing services to the wedding industry in Vermont
- Business must be physically located in Vermont and registered with the State of Vermont
- Maintain proper licensing and observe requirements set forth by the State of Vermont for chosen profession
- Display the Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals badge on your website
- Abide by the VAWP Code of Ethics
VAWP member Discounts:
- Vermont Weddings: : 10% off annual memberships to help VAWP members advertise to more couples and increase their marketing knowledge through Vermont Wedding’s signature membership program.
- Stowe Weddings & Green Mountain Weddings Magazine : 10% off any ad placement
- Breezy Social Media: 50% off the first month of working with Breezy
- Rock Paper Coin: RPC is offering their always-free 30-day trial and complimentary white glove onboarding PLUS ONE YEAR FREE for the Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals with code VAWPRPC.
- Burlington Bytes: One time 10% discount on social media services, digital marketing, & SEO packages. Contact Abby at Burlinton Bytes!
- Shelburne Gift Company: Looking for extra special welcome gifts for your couples? Let Shelburne Gift Company help! We’d love to work with fellow industry friends to design and create custom onboarding gifts for new clients, and we’re offering a 10% discount to VAWP members. Contact Tracy Stolese at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your vision!
- Green Mountain Payments: Confused by credit card processing lingo, statements and fees? Green Mountain Payments can help you make sure that you are getting the very best rates for your merchant services, and they are offering free credit card processing equipment to VAWP members. Contact Chris O’Grady at email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.
- Returning members $200.00 annually; New members $250.00
- Membership dues are paid January 1st of each year
If you have questions about becoming a member of VAWP please email us at: