The Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals is the only not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting Vermont’s wedding industry. We are a diverse collection of professionals with a common goal of contributing to the excellence of Vermont’s wedding industry.
The mission of the Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals is to support and enhance the Vermont wedding industry through professional development, networking opportunities, and government advocacy.
Community: We provide a safe, uplifting community for Vermont wedding professionals to support one another and develop lasting professional and personal relationships
Inclusivity: We accept and celebrate all marriages and wedding business, regardless of gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation
Education: We believe in the importance of on-going learning and provide opportunities for our collective growth
Advocacy: The wedding industry is an integral part of Vermont’s brand as a vacation destination and the state’s economy. We work with local leaders to promote the interests of the industry to ensure the needs of member’s businesses are heard and met.
Members Code of Ethics:
- We will provide customers with professional & personable service
- We will honor all contracts and verbal agreements with clients and fellow vendors
- We will provide guidance and support to fellow wedding professionals and treat them with respect
- We will create partnerships with other Vermont wedding professionals
- We will promote Vermont regionally and nationally as a premier wedding destination